LANS / SCAOA HANDBOOKS
Landlord Handbooks are also available for purchase. They include the landlord-tenant act, fair housing, tenant screening information, sample forms, and much more!
Our “Helpful Links” page for more resources and information regarding Landlording.
TRENDS Conference and Trade Show
Over 1,500 Attendees and 215 Exhibitors - Washington State Convention Center, Seattle
TRENDS is the largest one-day rental housing ownership/management conference and trade show on the West Coast. TRENDS serves the Pacific Northwest and has sold out the last 26 years! TRENDS is the longest running and continually produced event at the Washington Convention Center. TRENDS is a
national award-winning event!
The TRENDS Education Conference includes the largest regional industry trade show featuring 215
exhibitors. The TRENDS show draws over 1,500 attendees. Each attendee receives lunch, morning coffee and an opportunity to win $1,500 cash.
This year TRENDS offers 40 educational workshops. Each workshop is taught by the best local, regional and national presenters.
EXAMPLE OF WORKSHOPS OFFERRED
- How NOT to ‘Blow’ an Eviction—Documentation, Action and Eviction
- Dealing with Hoarders & Difficult Residents
- Strategies Using Landlord/Tenants Law to Enforce Obligations of Residents
- For Richer, For Poorer: Owning & Managing Property with Your Spouse & Family
- Dollars & Rants: Communicating with Residents Who Are Angry Because You Are Raising Rents
- How Much Liability Insurance Is Really Necessary for a Property?
- Marketing Tools: Facebook; Twitter; Craigslist & Other Social Media Networking for
WHO ATTENDS TRENDS?
- Large and small Property Owners and their Representatives
- Property Mangers
- On-site Leasing and Management Personnel
- Apartment Maintenance Personnel
- Government Housing Authorities
- Condo Association Managers
- Developers and Builders
- Investors and Portfolio Managers
Admission to TRENDS (includes workshops, lunch, tradeshow, morning coffee and free drawings)
is $65 early registration or $80 late registration (after December 4th, 2013). Attendees may receive
three Washington State Real Estate Clock Hours for an additional $25. Clock Hours administrated by
Washington REALTORS® Association.
TRENDS IS OWNED BY
The Institute of Real Estate Management
The Washington Apartment Association
Rental Housing Association
TRENDS is Produced by Diamond Productions
See www.trendsnw.com for more information.